Wednesday, February 16, 2011

" My Dream, My Future "

Does my future depends on what career I will going to chose? This is the first question that first comes to my mind about the topic " My Dream, My Future. "

Well for me, that's yes. We must think a thousand times about choosing our career or our course. We don't need to follow all what are parents want for us. But we can take it as our guide in choosing our career. Chose the course that you really want. Because when you chose that course only because it is your parent's choice or whatever that force you, your future will not be OK. Because you know to yourself that it is not the course you want.

So to ensure your success in the future, make the right choice. Be careful with your decisions because it will be your future for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment